Our immunotherapeutic treatment strategy is based on using the serum enriched with blood cell-derived, anti-inflammatory microvesicles. In comparison with cells, microvesicles penetrate more effectively into inflammatory foci and have a more pronounced anti-inflammatory effect.
- Joint injury
- Spine diseases (osteochondrosis, dorsopathy, disc protrusion).
Indications for immunotherapy:
- • Inefficiency or insufficient effectiveness of standard treatment
- • Pain syndrome
Contraindications for immunotherapy:
- Severe anemia
- Multiple organ failure
Advantages and benefits of regenerative immunotherapy:
- Low invasiveness of treatment and the absence of serious side effects
- The availability of multiple combination options with other therapeutic interventions
- Pronounced amelioration or disappearance of pain
- Achieving a stable clinical effect in most patients
- Decreased or discontinued medication
- Expanding the possibilities of rehabilitation treatment